The BIG Question
Board's Eye View recently hosted a series of guest blog posts from a range of experts and stakeholders answering The BIG Question: What's the most important governance issue? Access all the contributions below:
- Darrell Allison, "Redefining public education to ensure the constitutional right of a quality education for ALL"
- Mark Anderson, "We need meaningful dialogue & collaboration"
- Anne L. Bryant, "Districts need more freedom"
- Robyne Camp, "Lessons from the leafy suburbs: Reform may be harder for the rich"
- John Chubb, "The top governance challenge in US education: online learning"
- Jay P. Greene, "Parental choice: Why I favor less government"
- David Harris, "More high-quality school options needed to give all kids opportunity"
- John Kirtley, "How do we empower parents?"
- Tim Kremer, "The need for school board leadership"
- Harold Kwalwasser, "Can we trust school districts to deliver?"
- Michelle Rhee, "The most important priority: Kids come first"