Working Smarter Together: Enhancing savings and performance for local schools and governments
October 24, 2011 at 3 to 6 PM
Location: Renaissance Hotel (MAP)
50 N. 3rd St.
Presented by the Nord Family Foundation, Ohio Grantmakers Forum, and Thomas B. Fordham Institute, with the ESC of Central Ohio and Public Performance Partners, this is a free, non-partisan event to help local government administrators – from county commissioners and city managers to school district superintendents – think differently about how they operate, and learn tangible strategies for sharing services and saving money.
- C. Jackson Grayson, founder of the American Productivity & Quality Center and former chairman of the United States Price Commission
- Dave Yost, Ohio Auditor of State
- Randy Cole, Ohio Controlling Board
Local schools & government panel:
- Hugh Quill, Public Performance Partners, moderator
- Bart Anderson, Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
- Barbara Gellman-Danley, Rio Grande Community College & University of Rio Grande
- John Weithofer, Miami Valley Communications Council
blog comments powered by Disqus