Fordham on the Common Core, ad nauseum and Dayton Early College Academy earns attention from national media
April 23, 2013
- Fordham president Chester E. Finn, Jr. sees headwinds ahead for the PARCC and Smarter Balanced consortia, the organizations that are developing assessments aligned to the Common Core.
- Mike Petrilli urges the Republican National Committee to rescind their draft resolution rejecting the Common Core.
- Terry Ryan and the rest of the Fordham Ohio gang debunk the fabrications and hyperbole swirling in Ohio from those who oppose the Common Core.
- Emmy Partin debates the Common Core—in a manner worthy of the setting—with a panel of Ohio elected officials and advocates.
- Read all this, but still sure what’s going on with the Common Core? See our FAQ on the Common Core here!
Dayton Early College Academy (DECA) earns attention from national media